Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rombachs Farm


{My little "B"}



{Pretty pumpkins- love the orange!}



{Indian corn that reminds me of my Granny}



{OK, so "B" climbed on them just a little}



{Tiger striped pumpkins}


We have been extremely lucky here in Saint Louis. We are still having some amazing weather and days are still getting into the 70s. This gives us the perfect opportunity to spend our weekends out at one of our favorite places, Rombachs Farm. This place is quite magical to my family and we have made it a family tradition to come each year on the first weekend in October. Of course with this much sunshine, we had to come back for a second visit and some pumpkin playtime. Not that we needed another pumpkin at our house...but we took home 11 more. So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is so adorbs! Also, I always think of my grandma too when I see Indian corn. So fun!

    ReplyDelete